Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is between You, the user of the Jaduka® Web Site, and NetworkIP LLC (dba "Jaduka"). This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions governing Your use of Jaduka's Web Site currently located at Jaduka.com or any subdomain of Jaduka.com (the "Site"). BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. If You do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use this Site. Jaduka may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site and such terms shall be effective for all use of this Site and services immediately upon posting. The content contained on this Site is subject to change at any time without notice.
Conditions of Use
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Jaduka hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, license to download, install and use the Product (and any third-party technology incorporated into the Product unless expressly stated otherwise) on your computer, for the sole purpose of personally using the Product. You may not, and may not permit or aid others to, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, update, modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute or otherwise disseminate all or any part of the Product, or extract source code from the object code of the Product. You will not, under any circumstances, sell, assign, rent, lease, distribute, export, import, or otherwise grant rights to third parties with regard to the Product or any part thereof. In this Agreement the "Product" shall mean the software distributed by Jaduka, including without limitation, the application program interface, the user interface and any enclosed documentation provided by Jaduka, as well as updates and upgrades thereof.
As a condition of your use of the Product, you will not use the Product for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You may not use the Product in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Product or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of it. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account, computer systems or networks associated with the Product or to otherwise interfere with or disrupt any accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Product. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Product. You may not use access to the Product to obtain information necessary for you to design, develop or update unauthorized software that you use or provide to others to use to access the Product. You may not charge others to use the Product either directly or indirectly without the express written agreement of Jaduka. You may not use the Product to advertise or offer to buy or sell any goods or services, or to run a business or commercial entity without the express written agreement of Jaduka. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Product, you will not:
- Use the Product in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative, bulk or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Publish, transfer, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Transfer, stream, or otherwise make available, files or other material that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Transfer, stream or otherwise make available, files or other material that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Download any file or other material transferred by another user of the Product that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Product or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is transferred.
- Remove, overtake, hide or otherwise make the Product inaccessible for other end users.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Product.
- Use any portion of the Product to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Affect the functionality or performance of the Product or services provided by Product.
Jaduka reserves the right at all times to monitor communications on the Product and disclose any information Jaduka deems necessary to (a) ensure your compliance with this Agreement; (b) satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process; or (c) protect the rights, property, and interests of Jaduka, its employees or the public. Jaduka also reserves the right to edit, refuse to transfer or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Jaduka's sole discretion.
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software is the property of Jaduka or its business partners, licensors, associated vendors or content suppliers. Without exception, even when not so indicated with a copyright symbol, this content and its arrangement is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The content provided on this Site may be displayed and printed solely for Your personal, internal and non-commercial use. Any unauthorized use, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content on this Site is strictly prohibited.
Names and Logos
Jaduka and the other graphics, logos, and service names are property of NetworkIP, LLC. They may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned, marketed or provided by Jaduka, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Jaduka or is otherwise inconsistent with Jaduka's intellectual property usage policies. All other product names, service names and company names are the property and/or trademarks of their respective owners.
JADUKA PROVIDES THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND INFRINGEMENT. JADUKA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL JADUKA OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ONLY APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This Site is controlled by Jaduka from its offices within the State of Texas, U.S.A. The laws applicable to the interpretation of this Agreement shall be the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., and applicable federal law, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You agree to the submission of any dispute to the state and federal courts having within their jurisdiction in Longview, Gregg County, Texas, U.S.A.
Copyright ©2006 - 2013, NetworkIP, LLC. All rights reserved.